We’re looking for someone fantastic to join our reception team.
Are you a flexible, enthusiastic people person?
Are you passionate about health and wellbeing?
Do you love learning?
Would you like to be part of a great team focussed on remarkable service?
- Part-time or full-time position.
- Early starts and late finishes with long lunch breaks
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Fantastic support
- Long established procedures
- Greeting clients
- Managing phone calls and emails
- Scheduling appointments
- Receipting and money handling
- Management administration of paper and digital files
- Essentially a concierge role that ensures clients are optimally served, supported and cared for and the centre runs smoothly.
Successful Applicant will be
- Punctual, reliable and client-focused
- Excellent (English) communication and accurate computer skills
- A team player who is able to work independently as well
- Committed to personal growth, health, and well-being
- Listen to and accept instructions and direction
- Follow established procedures
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Have a love of people
Currently the position is 29 hours though this is negotiable and the position can be structured to be full-time.
Monday 7:45 am – 12:15 pm 2:15 – 7:15 pm
Tuesday 7:45 am – 12:15 pm 2:00 – 7:15 pm
Thursday 7:45 am – 12:15 pm 2:15 – 7:15 pm
This is a permanent part time or full time position receptionist and chiropractor’s assistant position based on the Health Professionals and Support Services Award, fortnightly remuneration based on the current hours and shifts is between $1200 and $1350 depending on age and experience. If the position was full time this would translate to $1500 to $1800 per fortnight.